Group accommodation in Aveyron, south of France
Your nature and authentic group cottage
You are looking to organise a private reception or a professional event in a natural, calm and relaxing environment.
The Domaine le Vaxergues**** will welcome your project and offer you unforgettable moments.
In the heart of a 300 year old park of 3 hectares, discover our 12 ecolodge lodgings**** fully equipped for your greatest comfort. Equipped with a private sunny terrace, these 2 to 4 person flats can accommodate up to 46 people.
On the domain
- 12 ecolodges**** for a capacity of 46 people
- Covered and heated natural stone swimming pool
- Relaxation area: 4 spas and a sauna
- Possibility to book : cares, sophrology, massages, tree climbing
- L'Atelier, our multi-activity reception room: capacity of 50 people, equipped kitchen, video projector...
- Private and secure parking
- Electric mountain bikes
- Electric charging points available for cars
- Playground for children and petanque ground
- Picnic tables and lounge furniture
- Facilities for 46 people
Inside each flat you have at your disposal: fridge, freezer, cooking plates, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, dishes, dishwasher, washing machine, television, free wifi
Outside the gîte: private terrace, garden furniture, plancha
Details of the services
In order to simplify the organisation of your event, we propose offers including all these services:
- The privatisation of the Domaine with its 12 gîtes ****
- The rental of the reception room l'Atelier
- Rental of tables, chairs and all crockery
- Regular cleaning and end of stay
- Sheets and towels
- Activities around the estate
In order to share our love of the Aveyron with you, we provide a welcome booklet in each gîte listing all the sporting, cultural and culinary activities to be discovered around you.
Starting points for hiking and mountain biking are directly accessible from the estate. Just a few kilometres away, you can go down the Tarn or Dourbie gorges in a canoe/kayak, fly over the Millau Viaduct in a paraglider, climb the Causses on a quad bike or electric scooter, drive a go-kart on an international circuit, taste the famous Roquefort cheese in the caves where it is made...
So many experiences to share with family, friends or colleagues to enjoy together in a privileged and preserved setting.
The "all-inclusive" tariffs include: the rental of the 12 ecolodge gîtes**** as well as our room l'Atelier (for your meetings or group meals), cleaning at the end of your stay, tourist tax, made beds, rental of sheets, towels and household linen, various charges including heating. Wifi is free. A deposit (50% of the total amount of your stay) will be required on arrival, but this will not be cashed and will be returned to you on departure after checking the accommodation and equipment.
We look forward to hearing from you.